Sunday, August 14, 2011

3 Minutes With: DJ Markuson, Writer/Director/Producer of Santa Preys for Xmas


Name?
DJ Markuson

Name of Film?
Santa Preys for Xmas

What was your role in this film?
Writer/Director/Producer

Where are you from?
Originally from Buffalo, NY. But I live in LA now.

What was your inspiration?
The short is actually the first episode of my webseries at dicktheelf.com. Basically I just made a bullshit YouTube video for my friends. We thought it was funny. But people really ended up liking the script and when I shot it as a short, it turned out being way more serious.

What is your film about?
A foul mouthed elf and two detectives teaming up to destroy a zombie Santa Claus, using X-mas magic.

What time does Santa Preys for Xmas premiere at HollyShorts?
Tuesday (August 16) at 10pm.

No comments: